1. Climb Kilimanjaro – Done. In 2007 climbed the mountain with my 50 year old uncle, his wife and a group of amazing people for charity. I’ll never forget the euphoria of reaching Gilman’s Point. (Note how three years later it is so easy for me to confuse pain with euphoria).
My uncle is the one in orange. He has his arm around my aunt. I am the girl at the bottom right of the photograph.
8. Travel solo in a country where I do NOT speak the language – Done. (June 2008, Italy)
9. Have a travel story published in a magazine
10. Take a hot air balloon ride – Done. Turkey, 2015.
11. Sky dive – Done
12. Go shark cage diving – Done. 25th September 2010.
13. Get caught in a tropical thunderstorm in Bali – Done. 2011.
14.Run a marathon in under 5 hours. Done. 21 September 2014.
15. Zipline from the Mehrangarth Fort in Jodhpur, India – Done. 1 January 2014
16. Swim in Devil’s Pool , Victoria Falls – Been to Victoria Falls in July 2016. Did not attempt Devil’s Pool. Went for a helicopter flight instead.
17. Run the Two Oceans Ultra Marathon – Done. 4 April 2015
19. Experience an earthquake – Done. Bali. 2011
20. Attempt the Comrades Ultra Marathon – Done. Sub 11 hours. 29 May 2016
21. Attempt the Cango Caves Marathon
22. Hike the Fish River Canyon