Above photo taken by These Streets Cape Town.
I’ve just been booked for my first photo shoot. A friend recently asked me to take a couple of photos of her, her fiance and their dog. They’ll us the photos to send out “save the date invitations”. So excited. And nervous.
Anyway, here’s a list of links to articles/blogs that have amused, shocked or angered me.
- My new favourite foodie/photography blog is Shutterbean. And I’d simply love to attempt this Lemon Cake with Raspberries and Pistachios.
- Apparently sexually active kids in Botswana are using Cheese Naks packets as condoms. Giving new meaning to the term “rough rider”. Yes, that’s a bad joke.
- There’s a “free hugs” event happening on Saturday at Sea Point Promenade. I think the whole enterprise is weird, but whatever.
- A teenage missionary is accused of raping kids in an orphanage in Kenya.
- I’ve just finished reading “The fault in our stars” by John Green. My favourite line from that novel is “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
- The following definition of “necklace” was food in a Hello Kitty book.